- Having public tantrums and beating on the doors of Congress, the way that Kavanaugh confirmation protesters did on the doors of the Supreme Court.
- Wearing any items of clothing meant to reference genitalia, like Women’s Marchers.
- Demanding grief counselors and coloring books in schools and offices, the way real-life grown-ups did in 2016.
- Playing dress-up as characters of the same dystopian novel over and over again, while using its characters to condescend to political opponents and ignoring real patriarchal abuses of women’s rights all over the world.
- Stripping naked to get out the vote, like some left-leaning celebrities did for the midterms.
- Making plans to meet up in public on the anniversary of the election date next year to scream at the sky.
- Doxxing newly elected Democratic Congressmen and women, or chasing them out of restaurants.
- Declaring that our adopted daughters were better off in authoritarian China.
- Assuming that Democrat voters made their decisions because they meekly bent to pressure from family members.
- Pronouncing the House of Representatives an illegitimate institution because the election didn’t go our way, like the Democrats have the Electoral College, Supreme Court, and the Senate.
- The Electoral College Still Makes Sense Because We’re Not A DemocracyWhat appears to deprive the populace of its power to decontinue reading >
- Ocasio-Cortez Joins De Blasio In Call To Punish Asian StudentsProgressives want to lower the standards of admission acontinue reading >
- The Public Reckoning Over Russiagate Will Not Be TelevisedThere will be no public mea culpa from the media for twcontinue reading >
If the world continues on its present trajectory, millennials will have collectively lived the most prosperous lives in the history of the world.
It’s not just about the Electoral College. It’s about the Democrats’ inclination to object to core ideals of the Constitution.
Outsider Andrew Yang has more than 75 policy proposals, addressing everything from robo-calls to circumcision.
Establishment media elites are part of the small faction of woke progressives trying to drive Democrats further left than the rank-and-file might otherwise go. But voters aren’t listening.
Asked about third-trimester abortions on Monday, Beto O’Rourke replied, ‘That should be a decision that the woman makes about her own body. I trust her.’