If the E. coli outbreak created a romaine-lettuce-sized hole in your holiday diet, here’s a carefully curated list of things you can eat instead. All of the options below are better than choking down flavorless green leaves.
- Almost anything from Arby’s
- Microwave nachos
- Nothing at all
- The New York Times’s guacamole recipe
- Chelsea Clinton’s pancakes
- A hot dog from Burger King
- Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook (not the recipes, the actual book)
- Vinny Guadagnino’s keto pizza
- Scotch tape
- Rachel Green’s English trifle
- “Chicken of the Cave”
- Whatever device you’re reading this on
In conclusion, Thanksgiving is not the time for salad.