- Having public tantrums and beating on the doors of Congress, the way that Kavanaugh confirmation protesters did on the doors of the Supreme Court.
- Wearing any items of clothing meant to reference genitalia, like Women’s Marchers.
- Demanding grief counselors and coloring books in schools and offices, the way real-life grown-ups did in 2016.
- Playing dress-up as characters of the same dystopian novel over and over again, while using its characters to condescend to political opponents and ignoring real patriarchal abuses of women’s rights all over the world.
- Stripping naked to get out the vote, like some left-leaning celebrities did for the midterms.
- Making plans to meet up in public on the anniversary of the election date next year to scream at the sky.
- Doxxing newly elected Democratic Congressmen and women, or chasing them out of restaurants.
- Declaring that our adopted daughters were better off in authoritarian China.
- Assuming that Democrat voters made their decisions because they meekly bent to pressure from family members.
- Pronouncing the House of Representatives an illegitimate institution because the election didn’t go our way, like the Democrats have the Electoral College, Supreme Court, and the Senate.
- The Ghost Of John C. Calhoun Haunts Today’s American LeftThe irony of the New York Times’ 1619 Project is thatcontinue reading >
- Don’t Fall For Omar And Tlaib’s Lies About IsraelNearly everything Democratic Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashicontinue reading >
- Media Won’t Report That Tlaib And Omar’s Israel Trip Was Planned By A Pro-Terrorist GroupThe establishment press must be getting quite a crick icontinue reading >
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says Democrats are heading down the wrong path by pushing progressive policies out of step with the public.
Former HUD director Julián Castro will appear on stage in the third round of Democratic primary debates on Sept. 12 in Houston.
Presenting a worst-case scenario resulting from a ‘no-deal’ Brexit, this document is making waves in the U.K. and will require forthright communication from Boris Johnson’s administration.
Huffington Post’s senior political reporter is circling the wagons around Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and slinging arrows at anyone who criticizes the Democratic presidential candidate’s false claims of American Indian heritage.
A new poll from the Pew Research Center shows how open the state of the Democratic primary remains with five months to the first ballots cast.