- Having public tantrums and beating on the doors of Congress, the way that Kavanaugh confirmation protesters did on the doors of the Supreme Court.
- Wearing any items of clothing meant to reference genitalia, like Women’s Marchers.
- Demanding grief counselors and coloring books in schools and offices, the way real-life grown-ups did in 2016.
- Playing dress-up as characters of the same dystopian novel over and over again, while using its characters to condescend to political opponents and ignoring real patriarchal abuses of women’s rights all over the world.
- Stripping naked to get out the vote, like some left-leaning celebrities did for the midterms.
- Making plans to meet up in public on the anniversary of the election date next year to scream at the sky.
- Doxxing newly elected Democratic Congressmen and women, or chasing them out of restaurants.
- Declaring that our adopted daughters were better off in authoritarian China.
- Assuming that Democrat voters made their decisions because they meekly bent to pressure from family members.
- Pronouncing the House of Representatives an illegitimate institution because the election didn’t go our way, like the Democrats have the Electoral College, Supreme Court, and the Senate.
- Why Churches Should Ditch The Projector Screens And Bring Back HymnalsChristians need to understand that relying on screens acontinue reading >
- Psychologists Can’t Figure Out Why Hardly Anyone Wants To Date A Trans PersonA study recently found that most people are not interescontinue reading >
- How Hope Hicks’s Testimony Again Destroyed The Trump-Russia Collusion NarrativeWhile the press portrayed Hope Hicks’s silence as allcontinue reading >
It is not uncommon for an incumbent president to blitz the establishment media as part of a re-elect campaign. Donald Trump is not the typical incumbent candidate.
The evils of slavery are too great to be fixed with cash. Forgiveness cannot be bought, and no number of government commissions will make things right.
In a local town hall, Pete Buttigieg faced intense backlash after a South Bend police officer fatally shot a man. The officer’s body camera was not turned on.
Neocons had little popular constituency but great institutional power. Justice Democrats have little popular constituency but great cultural power. They will fall the same way.
Former Trump communications director Hope Hicks’s testimony proved that, in addition to being beautiful, smart, and funny, she’s patriotic. And there’s no Trump-Russia collusion.