- Having public tantrums and beating on the doors of Congress, the way that Kavanaugh confirmation protesters did on the doors of the Supreme Court.
- Wearing any items of clothing meant to reference genitalia, like Women’s Marchers.
- Demanding grief counselors and coloring books in schools and offices, the way real-life grown-ups did in 2016.
- Playing dress-up as characters of the same dystopian novel over and over again, while using its characters to condescend to political opponents and ignoring real patriarchal abuses of women’s rights all over the world.
- Stripping naked to get out the vote, like some left-leaning celebrities did for the midterms.
- Making plans to meet up in public on the anniversary of the election date next year to scream at the sky.
- Doxxing newly elected Democratic Congressmen and women, or chasing them out of restaurants.
- Declaring that our adopted daughters were better off in authoritarian China.
- Assuming that Democrat voters made their decisions because they meekly bent to pressure from family members.
- Pronouncing the House of Representatives an illegitimate institution because the election didn’t go our way, like the Democrats have the Electoral College, Supreme Court, and the Senate.
- Top Diplomat Testified That Obama Admin, Not International Community, Orchestrated Ukraine Prosecutor’s FiringA top U.S. diplomat testified yesterday that the Obama continue reading >
- LeBron Jame$ Is A CowardLeBron James says Daryl Morey 'wasn’t educated on thecontinue reading >
- Jordan Peterson Isn’t Dangerous. Stop Censoring The Movie About HimA documentary about Jordan Peterson has been cancelled continue reading >
Jay Rosen has had it up to here with CNN moderators asking front-running Democratic Party primary candidate to explain their key policy positions.
An impeachment that seemed inevitable a few days ago is looking more and more like it may never happen.
In a newly released audio recording, Texas House Speaker Dennis Bonnen trashes President Trump and fellow Republicans. The fallout is endangering Republican control of the state.
Sanders is likely relieved to gain a boost, however big or small, from the Squad. But it’s too soon to tell whether it will convince millennials and Gen Zers to stick around.
The complaints about the tone of American political rhetoric come at a time of historic levels of polarization not seen since the Civil War.