Update: People are SCALPING Comey Tickets!
From a publishing source: “Tickets for the Comey book tour are between $25 and $35, which includes the price of the book. He is not receiving any proceeds from ticket sales. Because almost all of his events were sold out within minutes, scalpers are now taking advantage of the demand to charge exorbitant prices.”
If you want to see former FBI Director James Comey speak, it’s going to cost you a pretty penny.
To promote his soon-to-be-released book “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership Hardcover,” Comey is slated to speak in a number of cities, and tickets to see him are more expensive than airfare.
- In New York, New York tickets are selling between $220-$326.
- In Seattle, tickets are $282.
- In San Francisco, balcony seats are the only ones available and they’re selling for $188.
- In Boston, tickets will be between $148-$282.
- In Los Angeles, tickets are completely sold out.
An audio book is also forthcoming.
Lordy, this time there will be a tape. Audio book almost finished. pic.twitter.com/38LNOJdtw7
— James Comey (@Comey) February 27, 2018
You can find details of Comey’s book tour here.