1. But I’m not even done with last year’s math book!
Don’t worry. Public schoolers aren’t, either. And their books are four grades behind.
2. Like my back-to-school outfit?
3. Mom bought way too many school supplies to compensate for “not being a real teacher.”
You don’t need to compensate, mom. Research shows homeschoolers whose parents have just a high school diploma still do better than the average public schooler.
4. And the four-pack of pianos.
5. School? What school?
6. Goodbye, friends. See you next summer.
7. Here’s my school uniform, same as the summer uniform.
We know homeschoolers don’t ever work in pajamas. Just like telecommuters.