Just two days after the release of video showing Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood employees picking apart a recently aborted child for parts, the Center for Medical Progress released another video featuring a conversation with Planned Parenthood Rocky Mountains VP & Medical Director Savita Ginde. Here are 8 disturbing moments from the video.
1) While Planned Parenthood’s public relations campaign resorts to euphemisms about “fetal tissue,” Planned Parenthood officials such as Ginde speak more clearly about the organs they harvest from aborted children. Here Ginde talks about organs, including “the whole brain” coming out as abortive waste.
2) Right after Ginde talks about women delivering their children before abortion procedures, she adds, “um, but that’s not what we go for. We try for that not to happen.”
3) Here Ginde and the actors posing as buyers discuss how to claim organ harvesting is for research, not a business venture.
4) Ginde praises her affiliate’s attorneys for making sure if they’re shown to be participating in organ trade, they will be protected.
5) For purposes of organ trade, they are something Planned Parenthood and its supporters vehemently deny elsewhere.
7) Again, Planned Parenthood officials explicitly talk organs, not “tissue.”
8) Putting a completely different spin on the happy baby announcement of “It’s a boy!”